content

Rappelz Forums

What Pet are You?

Logitech G510 locking up

Get help with technical problems from fellow players here. This forum is not monitored by the Customer Support Team and is intended to be a community-based help.

Logitech G510 locking up

Postby foxbatcan » January 26th, 2011, 7:34 pm

Hi,

My wife just bought me a new gaming keyboard, the Logitech G510. I am running Rappelz with this under Windows 7. Everytime I run Rappelz it locks all functions of the keyboard (ie use of the display, playlist controls, etc). I have read across the forums here and at Logitech and have tried an alternate solution of using the previous Logitech profiler/lcd software to no difference.

I noticed that previously that GameGuard had blocked the profiler software but according to this thread:
http://rappelz-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=939295

that block has been removed...

Can anyone help???? ( I really don't want to give up using this sweet keyboard because of 1 game I play)

Thanks!
foxbatcan
Pantera

Re: Logitech G510 locking up

Postby thundernikk » January 26th, 2011, 7:50 pm

I am not sure if there is any way for that keyboard to be fully functional along with game guard.

Game guard has always blocked the display although that is a more minor issue than not being able to use certain keys.

It is the macro things that game guard does not like about gaming boards.

Maybe someone may have some experience with it.
surreal34 wrote:Disclaimer: These numbers are entirely fictional and do not represent actual numbers in any way, except for the fact that they are numerical.
thundernikk
Rappelz User

Postby foxbatcan » January 26th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Thanks for the info... i just want to be able to use the display/controls for performance monitor/playlist/ventrillo.... :/
foxbatcan
Pantera

Postby shadowthee » December 25th, 2011, 5:49 am

YEA IT SUCKS ASS spend $129.00 on a keyboard and cant even see ur stats and use g keys
Last edited by drennan on December 25th, 2011, 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Locked for necromancy.
shadowthee
Poultry

Return to Technical Assistance