content

Rappelz Forums

What Pet are You?

Disconnecting

Get help with technical problems from fellow players here. This forum is not monitored by the Customer Support Team and is intended to be a community-based help.

Disconnecting

Postby pertshik » January 25th, 2011, 11:14 am

I keep getting disconnected with my account. At first I thought it was hacking but I logged on another account and none of my characters went online. I only get disconnected with that account, the others are all fine. It only started happening today morning. I was wondering if it might be a technical problem. I restarted my computer, turned of firewall, but the problem still continues. I stay logged in for 2 minutes maximum then get disconnected while on another account I stay online for as long as I want and nothing happens.

Thanks!
pertshik
Wolf

Re: Disconnecting

Postby thundernikk » January 25th, 2011, 3:29 pm

Are you logging into the same servers for this test or different ones?

If indeed you are being kicked because someone is trying to log in on one of your accounts why do you think that would affect other accounts?

Is it on the same computer that you log in to test both accounts?
surreal34 wrote:Disclaimer: These numbers are entirely fictional and do not represent actual numbers in any way, except for the fact that they are numerical.
thundernikk
Rappelz User

Postby pertshik » January 25th, 2011, 5:52 pm

No, I'm saying that I'm getting an account based disconnect. I just stated the other account to say that I'm not getting disconnected because of my computer or internet.

To test it, I also logged on to several different servers (Tortus, Unicorn, Naga). And I just got back from work and I can confirm that I wasn't getting hacked because I still have everything on my account.

And yes, I did only test it on one computer, I'll try on another one soon too.
pertshik
Wolf

Postby thundernikk » January 26th, 2011, 6:24 am

Please submit your issue to Technical Support with the email address in my signature.

Give them your account name you are having an issue with.

Give them a link to this post.

I think this may be something server side that they may need to address.

If this happens with only one character on that account or more than one character, let them know that as well.
surreal34 wrote:Disclaimer: These numbers are entirely fictional and do not represent actual numbers in any way, except for the fact that they are numerical.
thundernikk
Rappelz User

Return to Technical Assistance