content

Rappelz Forums

What Pet are You?

game hack has been detected

Get help with technical problems from fellow players here. This forum is not monitored by the Customer Support Team and is intended to be a community-based help.

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby thundernikk » June 17th, 2010, 7:50 am

Please post a list of your processes running under your log in name from your Task Manager and I can try to figure out the conflicting process for you.

Or you could submit them and the ERL files to Inca Game Guard and they can fix their program, its up to you.

Instructions to submit ERL files to Inca...

http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/fa ... AQ_erl.htm
Image
surreal34 wrote:Disclaimer: These numbers are entirely fictional and do not represent actual numbers in any way, except for the fact that they are numerical.
User avatar
thundernikk
Rappelz User
 
Posts: 13165
Joined: July 12th, 2008, 5:24 pm

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby nachtixyz » June 17th, 2010, 8:31 am

i also have the same prob. after the last update always get this damn message. i tried del gameguard folder and all the things i found here. but still the same sh*t! instead of relax by playing just get my nerves ruined by that Sh*t coz searching for hours to find a fix. and my hv pass is running and i real get angry now. i dont care its a inca or galnet problem. you took my money for hv so go and fix the sh*t and not just say its inca blablabla. do a rollback and next time TEST THAT BULLSH*T FIRST ON TESTSERVER !!! and not make the customer to your guinea pigs!
nachtixyz
Pantera
 
Posts: 48
Joined: February 28th, 2007, 1:26 pm

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby thundernikk » June 17th, 2010, 10:30 am

thundernikk wrote:Please post a list of your processes running under your log in name from your Task Manager and I can try to figure out the conflicting process for you.

Or you could submit them and the ERL files to Inca Game Guard and they can fix their program, its up to you.

Instructions to submit ERL files to Inca...

http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/fa ... AQ_erl.htm
Image
surreal34 wrote:Disclaimer: These numbers are entirely fictional and do not represent actual numbers in any way, except for the fact that they are numerical.
User avatar
thundernikk
Rappelz User
 
Posts: 13165
Joined: July 12th, 2008, 5:24 pm

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby crazy1a1a1a » June 17th, 2010, 12:46 pm

thundernikk wrote:Please post a list of your processes running under your log in name from your Task Manager and I can try to figure out the conflicting process for you.

Or you could submit them and the ERL files to Inca Game Guard and they can fix their program, its up to you.

Instructions to submit ERL files to Inca...

http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/fa ... AQ_erl.htm


Image

first time uploading an image on this forum c how it works.

also i have noticed that i get kicked out faster if i type while logged on. and i have submitted the .erl files to the tech support as they asked me too hopefully they could figure something out.
crazy1a1a1a
Blue Pixie
 
Posts: 357
Joined: February 17th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby thundernikk » June 17th, 2010, 1:35 pm

You say it happens more when you type? Its not a gaming keyboard is it.

Also try shutting down one thing at a time that's running under your user name. Start with Firefox I see its leakage is pretty rough at the moment at 118 K memory usage.(There's a neat little add on out now called "Memory Fox" it helps clean up some of the leakage with only a little configuration and you need to set it to come on when Firefox starts but its got a nice little config.)

You could try closing out what i think is AVG? anti virus just to see if its conflicting. After you pinpoint your conflict you can restart processes by restarting your PC. Then just eliminate the one.
Image
surreal34 wrote:Disclaimer: These numbers are entirely fictional and do not represent actual numbers in any way, except for the fact that they are numerical.
User avatar
thundernikk
Rappelz User
 
Posts: 13165
Joined: July 12th, 2008, 5:24 pm

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby crazy1a1a1a » June 18th, 2010, 9:23 am

thundernikk wrote:You say it happens more when you type? Its not a gaming keyboard is it.

Also try shutting down one thing at a time that's running under your user name. Start with Firefox I see its leakage is pretty rough at the moment at 118 K memory usage.(There's a neat little add on out now called "Memory Fox" it helps clean up some of the leakage with only a little configuration and you need to set it to come on when Firefox starts but its got a nice little config.)

You could try closing out what i think is AVG? anti virus just to see if its conflicting. After you pinpoint your conflict you can restart processes by restarting your PC. Then just eliminate the one.


no, i am using my laptop keyboard.

Memory fox you say... i was wandering why firefox is just a memory hog. thx i would give that a try.

i am using avira antivirus and have tried to run the game with it off and the same thing happen.

The good news is that i did figure out what was the problem. It seems that the new GameGuard update does not want me to know what day of the month it is. It seems to recognize my calendar program as a hack (a program that i have been running for years). LOL

so i just turn that off when i want to play.

thank you for you help, i appreciate it.
crazy1a1a1a
Blue Pixie
 
Posts: 357
Joined: February 17th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby thundernikk » June 18th, 2010, 10:08 am

That sounds ridiculous, angry about your calendar.

This Game Guard stuff just gets worse and worse but OH well glad you found the cause and are playing.

Lets hope they fix their software the right way soon, or hope Gala dumps them.
Image
surreal34 wrote:Disclaimer: These numbers are entirely fictional and do not represent actual numbers in any way, except for the fact that they are numerical.
User avatar
thundernikk
Rappelz User
 
Posts: 13165
Joined: July 12th, 2008, 5:24 pm

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby crazy1a1a1a » June 18th, 2010, 10:01 pm

thundernikk wrote:That sounds ridiculous, angry about your calendar.

This Game Guard stuff just gets worse and worse but OH well glad you found the cause and are playing.

Lets hope they fix their software the right way soon, or hope Gala dumps them.


yea its kinda strange.

and the plug in for firefox seems to work well. thx

i knw alot of people are dissing GameGuard and yes it has a few problems ones in a while. This is actually only the first time i had any problem with it. But it does seem to work in two years that i have played this game. I have never seen a bot yet and am not aware of people who successfully hack it. So its doing its job pretty well i would say. But if they can find something better sure why not. I know alot of other free online games that i have played have huge hacking problems this one doesnt seem to have one.

peace
crazy1a1a1a
Blue Pixie
 
Posts: 357
Joined: February 17th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby bekeleven » June 23rd, 2010, 12:25 am

I get this error on both of my desktops. At first I suspected it had to do with first logons, but both get it sometimes after restarts. Similarly, I found no link with whether both are logged on or not. It's completely random when it happens.

Besides microsoft office, firefox, and preinstalled applications the two have literally no software in common. One runs Norton for AV+Firewall, and the other MSE+ZoneAlarm. I know that ZA has been flagged officially, but I put in the exceptions and have NEVER had issues before this thrice-cursed update. Oh, this also happens when antivirus services are disabled. All rappelz processes are already on their whitelists, and they have DEP privileges (on one computer).

I am from east coast USA and hail from the comcast grid. Both machines run XP. Their processors, mobos and GPUs are all from different manufacturers. In other words: the gameguard update is THE ONLY REASON THIS COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN, there is NO OTHER COMMON FACTOR.

It's possible that the game works after restart on only one machine, I'm still testing. I think that either way, it will be a while before I can get that last 1% to level.

(as a side note, my FF is now on 400mb of memory and climbing... damn tvtropes)


Edit: I restarted, played a full DP, then in town afterwards got "game hack detected" while putting something in my WH with the ALT-Z options menu open. I'm not sure what about this caused an otherwise good session to break. Please roll back gameguard, it thinks depositing soaps is hacking.
User avatar
bekeleven
Orc
 
Posts: 141
Joined: June 18th, 2007, 1:33 pm

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby bekeleven » June 25th, 2010, 12:03 pm

Diagnosed. On at least one of my computers, gameguard was reading my media player (of all things), the lovely KMplayer, as a game hack for some reason. Lovely. Guess I have a new contribution for the list of software conflicts, at least until Gameguard is fixed.
User avatar
bekeleven
Orc
 
Posts: 141
Joined: June 18th, 2007, 1:33 pm

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby thundernikk » June 25th, 2010, 1:46 pm

Thank you for letting us know in this thread. I will see if I can get it added to the original Game Guard conflict post later.

Or maybe Inca will unblock it, oh well maybe not. Always can dream right.
Image
surreal34 wrote:Disclaimer: These numbers are entirely fictional and do not represent actual numbers in any way, except for the fact that they are numerical.
User avatar
thundernikk
Rappelz User
 
Posts: 13165
Joined: July 12th, 2008, 5:24 pm

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby sosolove » June 28th, 2010, 4:46 am

i also have the same problem....but i'm from HK...may i know whether this game block the IP from Hong Kong???!

i have followed the rappelz support to re-download the gameguard client and delete the GameGuard folder found in the Rappelz directory (default: c:\Program Files\GALA-NET\Rappelz) and re-launch Rappelz to force GameGuard to re-download the latest version of the software.

also, disable antivirus protection and start Rappelz, but the message still prompt after i log on the game about 1 min...

anybody can help?? i just sent email to the rappelz this morning..but still not reply at all...
sosolove
Poultry
 
Posts: 1
Joined: November 8th, 2006, 8:42 am

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby thundernikk » June 28th, 2010, 5:16 am

"Game Hack has been detected"

Is NOT a message for IP Ban or Block.

Is NOT caused by anti virus quarantine or firewall blocks.

Apparently there is some confusion lately because of the number of Game Guard issues there have been.

This message is caused by a program running on your computer that Game Guard conflicts with.

Whatever program it is can not be running at the same time Game Guard is running.

You can take a look at our history of conflicting programs here...

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=939295

If you cant find the program on that list then you will have to shut down each program running in your Task manager, Processes tab, under your log in ID, one at a time until you narrow down which one it is.
Image
surreal34 wrote:Disclaimer: These numbers are entirely fictional and do not represent actual numbers in any way, except for the fact that they are numerical.
User avatar
thundernikk
Rappelz User
 
Posts: 13165
Joined: July 12th, 2008, 5:24 pm

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby gordyus » June 28th, 2010, 1:08 pm

same thing is happening in my computer shop "Game Hack Detected" and it is because of the cafe timer that i've been using for ages now, yupz! you guessed it...it's HandyCafe.

i've had no problem before with GG and HC, it's only since that fateful update that this started happening. so now, i had to turn off HC everytime a customer plays Rappelz and go back to the old fashioned pen-and-paper-with-an-eye-on-the-clock timer. ~sigh~

now, I can't play rappelz because I can't turn off HC on my PC which acts as the server for the entire network, or else, try to keep track of all the customers' time the old fashioned way, which is not an easy task to do. since if one is playing Rappelz, one tends to lose track of time (to the delight of my customers, of course)
gordyus
Tortus
 
Posts: 16
Joined: March 28th, 2008, 7:00 am

Re: game hack has been detected

Postby thundernikk » June 28th, 2010, 2:06 pm

I am sorry about this one, now that is explained more I understand why Cafe Owners rely on this program so much.

I can only hope that this is corrected through Game Guard for you soon or Gala rethinks their usage of this Game Guard software.

I have added your conflict to the list in the Game Guard conflicts post, It is all I can do for now.
Image
surreal34 wrote:Disclaimer: These numbers are entirely fictional and do not represent actual numbers in any way, except for the fact that they are numerical.
User avatar
thundernikk
Rappelz User
 
Posts: 13165
Joined: July 12th, 2008, 5:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Assistance