content

Rappelz Forums

What Pet are You?

"you have been disconnected from server"

Get help with technical problems from fellow players here. This forum is not monitored by the Customer Support Team and is intended to be a community-based help.

"you have been disconnected from server"

Postby hienwashea » April 1st, 2008, 3:28 pm

okay i got this problem when im playing the game. i can play for a few minutes and after about 5 minutes, the screen freezes up and a messages comes up and says "you have been disconnected from server". how do i solve this problem. its really annoying me :evil:
hienwashea
Poultry

Re: "you have been disconnected from server"

Postby theecko » April 1st, 2008, 7:53 pm

Make sure your computer meet the requirements necessary to play Rapplez. What are your computer specifications?
theecko
Naga

Postby kryaxx » April 2nd, 2008, 11:13 am

Same here I get disconnected with in 5 minutes also.
can't even make my avy/charactor without getting disconnected all the time.

This game has more bugs and issues than any other MMORPG
on the net! WOW GMs BETTER do something about it!!!

BTW I over meet the requirements to play this game.

my specks;
Windows MCE2005, QuadCore, liquid cooled, 4gig MEM, over 500gig HD, GF 8800 GTX sli GFX CRDs, XFi SND CRD, DSL at 3mb speed.
kryaxx
Pantera

Postby hienwashea » April 5th, 2008, 1:47 am

my specs are:

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor
3400+
2.39 GHz, 1.00 GB of Ram

Everytime the game freezes, i CTRL+ALT+DEL and when i look at my CPU Usage, its up to 100%. When i have another window up the % goes down and then i go backk into the game and after a few seconds it starts working normally until it does the same thing over again -.- i really wanna play the game so help would be appreciated
hienwashea
Poultry

Postby hienwashea » April 6th, 2008, 1:16 am

help anyone? btw im on wireless also. ive looked in the stickies and tried those solutions and none worked.
hienwashea
Poultry

Postby evilnixon » April 6th, 2008, 9:24 am

Part of me thinks it might not be your hardware since you meet all the requirements. I am thinking you are lagging so terribly you're lagging right out of the game. If you are still on traniee island i suggest you switch to a different channel. If you arn't I suggest on putting your game settings to minimal. I too far surpass the minimum requirements and I have to lower my game settings any time I play during the day since the lag is terrible. However I've found that at 4 am the lag is nearly non existant. :D
evilnixon
Rappelz User

Postby mingolo » April 9th, 2008, 7:07 am

I get the same message, but a little different. I log in, it works perfectly fine, almost no lag at all, 2 minutes later the lag gets TERRIBLE, it takes more than a minute for my character to start moving when I tell it to, if at all, then I get the message "You have been disconnected from the server", I press confirm and the game closes. I barely have time to kill one monster(if I'm close to one) before the game closes. Then I log in again and the same thing happens, I tried restarting my modem, router, and then my PC but it didn't work. This also happens with Teamspeak, the program I use to talk to my guild. Internet Explorer and Firefox work just fine. I don't see how lag could be the problem, I'm playing during a business day early on the morning, there's shouldn't be that many people playing at that time. This is the first time this happens to me, they have worked perfectly until now, and I haven't changed the settings in my computer since the last time I played.
mingolo
Orc

Postby wrathofasmodeus » April 9th, 2008, 7:29 am

i have exactly same problem since sunday afternoon, i'm ok for 2 mins then I get lags from 20secs to 2 mins or more, often i just lag out and get disconnected.

i took the ip numbers from totoro but cannot tracert or ping them.......

this is either a gala/nflavor problem or an ISP problem, i hope its fixed after maintenence :(

btw i play yeti server from the UK
wrathofasmodeus
Octopus

Postby mingolo » April 9th, 2008, 10:14 am

bump
mingolo
Orc

Postby wrathofasmodeus » April 10th, 2008, 1:54 am

well maint. finished, logged on and exactly the same.

appeared in rondo, managed 1 line in guildchat before lagging out and dc'd

reloaded and same as above.............

some comments tech support pls !

i don't see how reloading teh game would help a connection issue plus a guildie is going thru real pain after a reinstall

hellllllppppppppp
wrathofasmodeus
Octopus

Postby airboy08 » April 10th, 2008, 11:56 am

I am having problems too.
I know my computer meets all the requirements.
I know that my Firewall Inst blocking the game.

I have played other online games before, and never had Internet problems.

Yet still, I get the message that I have been disconnected.

I would login..
Wait at the loading screen.

Then poof, when its done loading, I am in the game, but i get the dissconnnected messege....

Can I do anything to fix this?
airboy08
Poultry

Postby jeanpierre » April 11th, 2008, 9:50 pm

Same here, im also experiencing this but I don't think it's on my connection or PC :(
jeanpierre
Poultry

Postby pr0heal3r » April 12th, 2008, 7:43 am

I have been facing the same problem. Since the last patch (and only after the last patch) my computer has been spiking to 100% cpu usage at random times after startup. I even reformatted my computer, and everything was running fine, but after I installed Rappelz, the high cpu usage spikes are returning.
Bahamut Server
Syndicate Guild
pr0heal3r
Wolf

Return to Technical Assistance