content

Rappelz Forums

What Pet are You?

Clicking on account on website loop error pos

Get help with technical problems from fellow players here. This forum is not monitored by the Customer Support Team and is intended to be a community-based help.

Clicking on account on website loop error pos

Postby konigunknown » July 8th, 2012, 11:43 am

At the top right of the website when you click your name ( "Hello, FearHeldDear") I will be sent a link to my email.
When i click the link from my email it sends me to gpotato website and tells me "Oops, Authorize key is invalid"

This worked the first time only, but now its a looping mofo
Last edited by konigunknown on July 8th, 2012, 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
konigunknown
Poultry

Re: Clicking on account on website loop error pos

Postby konigunknown » July 8th, 2012, 11:47 am

konigunknown
Poultry

Postby sweeqwee » July 22nd, 2013, 2:15 am

For the last few weeks this "Oops! Something went wrong when we tried to taking you to our partner’s website. Error Code: 0" has been popping up in the gpotato fillup and earn on the survey line on PeanutLabs, and alot of times it also crashes and I lose the point during the middle of the survey as well. Hope this gets fixed soon. Thank you.
sweeqwee
Tortus

Postby thundernikk » July 22nd, 2013, 3:00 am

This is a user based forum, you will need to fill out a support ticket to make them aware of the issue...

http://en.rappelz.gpotato.com/Support/ContactUs
surreal34 wrote:Disclaimer: These numbers are entirely fictional and do not represent actual numbers in any way, except for the fact that they are numerical.
thundernikk
Rappelz User

Return to Technical Assistance