content

Rappelz Forums

What Pet are You?

Belt Pet Stats

Discuss the pets of Rappelz here.

Belt Pet Stats

Postby spudoneus » November 16th, 2010, 11:26 am

Creature Lvl 40 Lvl 90
Pant Str 5% P Atk 5%
Poultry Dex 5% Acc 5%
Tort Vit 5% P Def 5%
BP Int 10% M Atk 10%
Octo Int 10% M Atk 10%
Orc Str/Vit 5% P Atk/Ddef 5%
RP Int 10% M Atk 10%
Siren Dex/Wis 5% Luck 10%
Skele Agi 10% Atk Spd 10%
Wolf Agi 10% Evasion 10%
Yeti Vit 10% P Def 10%
Harp Dex 12% Atk Spd 12%
Hawk Str /Vit 6% P Atk/Def 6%
NM Dex 5% Acc 12%
Sala Str/Int 6% P/M Atk 6%
Uni Agi 12% Evaion 12%
Angel Vit/Int 7% M Atk/P Def 7%
Gnoll Vit 14% Block Rate 14%
Kent Str 14% P Atk 14%
Naga Int 14% M Atk 14%
Cerb Str/Dex 8% P Atk/Acc 8%
Genie Vit 16% Hp Recovery 16%
Ifrit Int 16% Mp Recov 16%
DT Str 18% P Atk/Atk Spd 9%
MK Luck 14% Crit rate 4%
WD Vit/Int 9% P Def/M Atk 9%
Data From Rappelz Wiki 11/16/2010
spudoneus
Poultry
 
Posts: 2
Joined: April 14th, 2008, 4:21 am

Re: Belt Pet Stats

Postby metaknight_ » November 16th, 2010, 12:23 pm

Alright...so what was the point of this topic?
Image
Beast Master - Naga Server

Main account hacked - 3 times
Healer slave hacked - 2 times
CM slave hacked - 1 time
User avatar
metaknight_
Ifrit
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: June 17th, 2007, 1:44 pm

Re: Belt Pet Stats

Postby t4tat » November 16th, 2010, 6:58 pm

their listed wrong in game a lil help for people who dont know where to look
Image
Image
User avatar
t4tat
White Dragon
 
Posts: 5026
Joined: July 9th, 2007, 12:57 pm

Re: Belt Pet Stats

Postby metaknight_ » November 16th, 2010, 9:11 pm

Oh :!: completely forgot about that. Carry on then!
Image
Beast Master - Naga Server

Main account hacked - 3 times
Healer slave hacked - 2 times
CM slave hacked - 1 time
User avatar
metaknight_
Ifrit
 
Posts: 1284
Joined: June 17th, 2007, 1:44 pm

Re: Belt Pet Stats

Postby vitaq » November 16th, 2010, 9:51 pm

Would be nice to see Lv2 and higher too, from Stage Pets.
Image
User avatar
vitaq
Pantera
 
Posts: 25
Joined: August 28th, 2010, 4:25 pm

Re: Belt Pet Stats

Postby corsola112 » November 16th, 2010, 10:45 pm

vitaq wrote:Would be nice to see Lv2 and higher too, from Stage Pets.



If beltpassives increase 2 stats they get 1% each higher each stage
If beltpassives increase 4 stats they get 0.5% each higher each stage

Example:

S0 harpy
12% Dex 12% Attackspeed
S1 nightmare
13% Dex 13% Attackspeed


S0 salamander
6% P atk, M atk 6% Str, Int

S1 salamander
6.5% P atk, M atk 6.5% Str, Int
ImageImage
WTB Haksa and ghostknight w/ windsong, critrate armor passiv, patk weapon passiv, rapidfire, dex awakening, timing attack -- Baphomet server
User avatar
corsola112
Rappelz Moderator
 
Posts: 4350
Joined: March 13th, 2007, 9:28 am

Re: Belt Pet Stats

Postby blumenkohl » November 17th, 2010, 2:43 am

corsola112 wrote:
vitaq wrote:Would be nice to see Lv2 and higher too, from Stage Pets.



If beltpassives increase 2 stats they get 1% each higher each stage
If beltpassives increase 4 stats they get 0.5% each higher each stage


Isn't that dependent on the pet-tier? I have in mind that normal basic pets get less increase in stats as compared to special basic etc.
Image
User avatar
blumenkohl
Octopus
 
Posts: 68
Joined: October 3rd, 2009, 4:26 am

Re: Belt Pet Stats

Postby dokuro_mitsukai » November 17th, 2010, 2:50 am

blumenkohl wrote:
corsola112 wrote:
vitaq wrote:Would be nice to see Lv2 and higher too, from Stage Pets.



If beltpassives increase 2 stats they get 1% each higher each stage
If beltpassives increase 4 stats they get 0.5% each higher each stage


Isn't that dependent on the pet-tier? I have in mind that normal basic pets get less increase in stats as compared to special basic etc.

Unfortunately not by the looks of it. A S5 Pantera get's 10% instead of 5%, a S5 Skel gets 15% instead of 10%, and a S5 Harpy gets 17% instead of 12%.

I haven't seen any S5 T4+ pet's so I can't say for sure. But if the first 3 ALL get +5 for S5, then the rest get's the same thing... logically.

Seems like they really meant the the low-tier pets to get enchanted in order to even everything out, and made it so enchanting high-tier pet's is basically a waste of time and money.
Image
User avatar
dokuro_mitsukai
White Dragon
 
Posts: 5977
Joined: September 13th, 2008, 6:44 pm

Re: Belt Pet Stats

Postby n00bz0ar » April 25th, 2011, 12:20 pm

I think what was meant was something on these lines-

An S5 yeti has 15% vit boost.
An S5 orc has 7.5% str/vit boost

Therefore, because the orc belt bonus adds to multiple stats, the standard 1% bonus per stage is divided among the boosted stats.
n00bz0ar
Pantera
 
Posts: 27
Joined: May 15th, 2010, 8:56 am

Re: Belt Pet Stats

Postby rangedatkftw » April 25th, 2011, 4:16 pm

Nice necro. :(
Image
E6 Archer Guide
itoki wrote:Because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. But if you insist....
User avatar
rangedatkftw
White Dragon
 
Posts: 5855
Joined: April 16th, 2008, 9:30 pm
Location: Bahamut

Re: Belt Pet Stats

Postby thedivineclasses » April 25th, 2011, 5:09 pm

I don't mind this necro. Can we possibly stick this? Its easier to see all of the pets belt stats in one shot like this rather than looking them up individually. Thanks! :D
Image
thedivineclasses
Kentauros
 
Posts: 703
Joined: March 31st, 2007, 7:35 pm

Re: Belt Pet Stats

Postby rangedatkftw » April 25th, 2011, 5:15 pm

thedivineclasses wrote:I don't mind this necro. Can we possibly stick this? Its easier to see all of the pets belt stats in one shot like this rather than looking them up individually. Thanks! :D

It's not completely accurate.

If the OP had bothered to correct it, I would agree though.
Image
E6 Archer Guide
itoki wrote:Because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. But if you insist....
User avatar
rangedatkftw
White Dragon
 
Posts: 5855
Joined: April 16th, 2008, 9:30 pm
Location: Bahamut

Re: Belt Pet Stats

Postby hurricanex313 » May 12th, 2011, 3:28 am

corsola112 wrote:
vitaq wrote:Would be nice to see Lv2 and higher too, from Stage Pets.



If beltpassives increase 2 stats they get 1% each higher each stage
If beltpassives increase 4 stats they get 0.5% each higher each stage

Example:

S0 harpy
12% Dex 12% Attackspeed
S1 nightmare
13% Dex 13% Attackspeed


S0 salamander
6% P atk, M atk 6% Str, Int

S1 salamander
6.5% P atk, M atk 6.5% Str, Int



i think you mean S1 harpy not S1 nightmare =o
hurricanex313
Poultry
 
Posts: 4
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 5:55 am


Return to Pet Discussion

cron