content

Rappelz Forums

What Pet are You?

How to get a wolf as a pet!!

Discuss the pets of Rappelz here.

How to get a wolf as a pet!!

Postby themohawk » May 20th, 2009, 6:42 pm

I know there are alot of topic on this but I just wanted to know for sure and make it nice and clear for everyone who wants a wolf as a pet.

Where can you farm for a wolf card drop.

Many thanks
themohawk
Poultry

Re: How to get a wolf as a pet!!

Postby brootforce » May 21st, 2009, 1:08 am

themohawk wrote:I know there are alot of topic on this but I just wanted to know for sure and make it nice and clear for everyone who wants a wolf as a pet.

Where can you farm for a wolf card drop.

Many thanks

You can only farm them on Trainee island (likely an incredibly low drop rate...) or on Veiled island (Lv120+ wolves).

It's likely some will drop from other random mobs, (much like you can get sirens and pixies from 60+ bullocks, etc...) but I haven't heard of which random mobs drop them yet...
brootforce
Death Tyrant

Postby themohawk » May 21st, 2009, 1:33 am

Thanks for the reply albertabeef I just wanted to get the facts straight about the new wolfs.

You are sure that they drop on Trainee Island?
themohawk
Poultry

Postby robertthebard » May 21st, 2009, 6:07 am

They can drop from the baby wolves on trainee island, and they can drop from the wolves on veiled island. BTW, that's where I send everyone in Whole Chat who asks. Veiled Island farming FTW. :twisted: However, I think, but haven't had time enough to confirm, that there is another wolf mob somewhere in Laksy? I've been busy here, and haven't had time to explore much of the content yet.
squonky wrote: A lvl 67 sally on a 68 sin didn't work. The sally out aggroed me.
robertthebard
Death Tyrant

Postby finleigh » May 21st, 2009, 6:18 am

This is a stupid? question but we're going to need a fresh character to farm wolves on Trainee Island?
Code: Select all
Lydian - Animus Draconum

11x Battle Summoner :: 6x Druid :: 3x Cleric
11x Skelly :: 11x RP :: 10x RP :: 10x Orc
finleigh
Octopus

Postby siris » May 21st, 2009, 6:20 am

No.
SirisLothriel, R7 Priestess, Bahamut

When the flame of life glimmers in the wind my hand shall guard it.
When the weak waver on their path my spirit shall be their guide.
When the strong fall to darkness my heart shall be their beacon.

a Healer's Oath
siris
Death Tyrant

Postby blueheaven67 » May 21st, 2009, 7:16 am

90% of my pet card drops came from mobs that were not pet specific. It's going to be the same deal with wolfs. I will have a better chance getting an e-wolf drop from random mobs 60+ or in dungeogns than farming wolfs on trainee island. Those things are what lvl 4-6? Might as well farm for kenta cards outside of lasky. :roll:
blueheaven67
Genie

Postby sabena » May 21st, 2009, 2:32 pm

This really appears to be a well thought out plan....

After farming from lvl 1 to lvl 14 where I out lvl the wolves on TI and having killed about 200 mobs I have nothing. (Killing wolves and nothing else the whole time). My fear really should have been if I do get the pet card drop dare I tame it? No. It is tier 2 correct? and therefore should be tamed by a tamer. A R6 tamer not to mention...as the only other wolves are 120 (+)?? on Veiled Island? Great...well thought out then unless one can feather a tamer to TI to the babies and hope the swarm of farmers dont tap your tamers target. We are talking about 6 lvl 7 wolves immediately outside TI (You will out lvl these in like less than 50 kills UNLESS you have red name lmao imagine that?? who would have thought it may come in sooo handy?) and another 6 about (lvl 11)by Tristan area... lots just lots n lots...

Well, then since the new wolf pet is apparently Tier 2 I would like to see it included in the upcoming CS pet card sale. But then the business minded company would never allow the customers to get what they need and leave....haha noo we must get them to come back for more...later...much later.

KUDOS to a well thought out plan....
HOH
TANDA
Sabena~Battle Kahuna~
Deveria~Breeder~
RainStorm~Sin~
sabena
Pantera

Postby aaltsaccount » May 21st, 2009, 2:39 pm

sableane39 wrote:This really appears to be a well thought out plan....

After farming from lvl 1 to lvl 14 where I out lvl the wolves on TI and having killed about 200 mobs I have nothing. (Killing wolves and nothing else the whole time). My fear really should have been if I do get the pet card drop dare I tame it? No. It is tier 2 correct? and therefore should be tamed by a tamer. A R6 tamer not to mention...as the only other wolves are 120 (+)?? on Veiled Island? Great...well thought out then unless one can feather a tamer to TI to the babies and hope the swarm of farmers dont tap your tamers target. We are talking about 6 lvl 7 wolves immediately outside TI (You will out lvl these in like less than 50 kills UNLESS you have red name lmao imagine that?? who would have thought it may come in sooo handy?) and another 6 about (lvl 11)by Tristan area... lots just lots n lots...

Well, then since the new wolf pet is apparently Tier 2 I would like to see it included in the upcoming CS pet card sale. But then the business minded company would never allow the customers to get what they need and leave....haha noo we must get them to come back for more...later...much later.

KUDOS to a well thought out plan....

TI is free to teleport anytime :shock: and ya redname farming on TI is the way to go around... 2k chips usually gets me a pet card put the success stories in e5 - 6 leave me no hope. ( like some dev thought it was smart to add level based system to pet type mobs :roll: )
aaltsaccount
Orc

Postby steelheart88 » May 22nd, 2009, 4:11 am

Assuming you do find a pet card, finding someone to tame a wolf on the island couldn't possibly be that hard. I could solo those wolves since I was <110, iirc.

Besides, if you're looking for someone with 10+3 or higher (I have 10+0, thank you very much), most of those people are r5 or r6.
Ask for Team Duels and a Ranking system here!

Destiny Guild
*Insert witty quote here*

~new siggy still in the works~
steelheart88
Salamander

Postby killer2k10 » May 25th, 2009, 11:43 pm

Guys looking for this? :mrgreen:
I got that card in pp from 7x Ballation where 7x hawks too.
1 thing i want to add that wolf's are tier 2 pets and yet we don't have r2, r3 wolf's i mean between lvl 20 to 119 what a joke i searched it around rondo, katan, lasky and horizon but did'nt find any wolf's they have a place for gnoll lvl 30+ tier 3 pets and they don't have place for tier 2 wolf's lol. Maybe i miss some places but i don't think they existed between lvl 20 to 119. And farming on random mobs is insane because we don't know when we get 1. I was just lucky i got 1 by farming flowers but this is not gonna happened every time i need atleast 15 to 20 cards so that i have chance that i may get 1 success tame.
Anyway here is the pic of e wolf card i got

Edit:
Here full img
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6633/ewolf01.jpg
killer2k10
Octopus

Postby ndegrindepth » May 25th, 2009, 11:54 pm

got mine from bullock outside LM... tamed it 5 mins later using my 9+1 tamer in TI... no biggie
ndegrindepth
Wolf

Postby vlking2009 » May 26th, 2009, 12:52 am

There is no specific place to farm the wolf as far as i can see. I have gotten 3 empties from 3 different mobs just farming randomly all around the place. they are a very random drop and as such can be dropped from any mob. Creatures so far have been a yeti at the entrance to cv, a kenta outside the entrance to cv and a bp in pitch black woods. Epically failed all xD
vlking2009
Poultry

Postby steelheart88 » May 26th, 2009, 3:32 am

killer2k10 wrote:I was just lucky i got 1 by farming flowers but this is not gonna happened every time i need atleast 15 to 20 cards so that i have chance that i may get 1 success tame.

Wolf is on the same tier as bp/rp/orc etc., meaning you have about a 50/50 shot with a decent tamer.
Ask for Team Duels and a Ranking system here!

Destiny Guild
*Insert witty quote here*

~new siggy still in the works~
steelheart88
Salamander

Postby cravoker » May 26th, 2009, 3:37 am

Check this post, I made it to stop more posts like this......

http://rappelz-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=440&t=949545

Vote for a sticky if you like it. :mrgreen:
MiniCity
Best Tank Pet
beaniron3857 wrote:My account. Having it altered or tampered with against my will is infringement upon MY RIGHTS.
cravoker
Death Tyrant

Return to Pet Discussion