content

Rappelz Forums

What Pet are You?

Mage DD Soulpets

Discuss the pets of Rappelz here.

Mage DD Soulpets

Postby bradjenkins » August 14th, 2013, 7:44 am

So I never see anyone shouting to sell or buy mage dd soul pets. Are the existing mage dd pets better than the mage dd soul pets? Is it just no one wants a mage dd with all this rapid fire hype? Are they actually overpowered like the ranged dd pets with rapid fire and snipe? Should I get one?

I just don't want to waste time trying to get one if it is going to suck compared to my stage 1 IM.
bradjenkins
Yeti

Re: Mage DD Soulpets

Postby rassyez » August 15th, 2013, 3:47 am

I was about to post a similar thread, is there any reason to pick them over ranged physical dd pet? I hardly see how they can do more damage so what makes them worth it?
rassyez
Tortus

Postby metalzubat » August 19th, 2013, 12:13 pm

the only problem is in basic attack,basic magic soul pets dont have ranged basic attack,they are like angel/unicorn. If you want magic dd soul pet you need a rare(priests,piper,humans etc) and they are not cheap.

overall magic dd soul pets with good passives have huge int. and wis. and this-weapon passive +10% matk +80% int +80% wis +80% atk speed-is just crazy , siren,unicorn,ice maiden unity relics are very nice and useful
but rare pet with good skill set is very expensive,and you need staged one.
metalzubat
Pantera

Postby vicvicvicious » August 20th, 2013, 2:08 am

hey,
I have had two s3 of these pets you mentioned, with basically perfect skill setup (10/80/80/80, 110% ie, strongest active skills, IM/Unicorn Unity, +int or +int/wis passives) so that they had almost 1100 base int on my master breeder.. still the dmg was THAT BAD compared to my Wampee's Melee DD. The skills DMG multiplicator is just really low, they needed skills similar to a WDs to deal true dmg - but then again that would be quite dumb (for Basic rarity at least), because: why should cheap basics replace T6 pets? (I know they do with melee & ranged phys)
From Tortus to Unicorn and beyond!
vicvicvicious
Pantera

Postby zephiix » August 23rd, 2013, 11:37 pm

mage pets just don't compare to melee or ranged pets in terms of damage output
Luvs - 160 Oracle
zephiix
Stone Golem

Postby khaamu » August 26th, 2013, 12:21 am

The only reason is because they made ranged DD so op this that ridiculous skill that makes 9 hits with 250% modifier.... don't any objection that a melee DD do more damage (but its melee) but the frogs and nanani? why 9 hits?? + eva, + atk speed.... that's really unbalanced
khaamu
Pantera

Return to Pet Discussion