content

Rappelz Forums

What Pet are You?

soul pet questions...

Discuss the pets of Rappelz here.

soul pet questions...

Postby gsschan » July 11th, 2013, 8:50 am

1. using a BASIC soul card what pets can I tame? i'm guessing tortus, poultry, pantera or are there more than those 3?

2. how are the classes arranged? I know there are BASIC, SPECIAL, RARE, UNIQUE but are those the card group classes?

what I mean is if I remember right there were SPECIAL BASIC/NORMAL cards and SPECIAL RARE cards. will all the SPECIAL cards be in the SPECIAL soul group?
gsschan
Wolf

Re: soul pet questions...

Postby corsola112 » July 11th, 2013, 9:44 am

With a basic soul taming card you can tame any mob with the white square icon (On the left)Image as in this picture that does not have a taming card of its own
(So you won't be able to tame blue pixies with basic soul taming cards for example)
But you will be able to tame this boar like in the photo below, that does not have it's own taming card.Image
ImageImage
WTB Haksa and ghostknight w/ windsong, critrate armor passiv, patk weapon passiv, rapidfire, dex awakening, timing attack -- Baphomet server
corsola112
Rappelz Moderator

Postby thundernikk » July 11th, 2013, 9:47 am

Soul Taming is different than the other taming system, the card classes or levels will not be comparable.

gsschan wrote:1. using a BASIC soul card what pets can I tame? i'm guessing tortus, poultry, pantera or are there more than those 3?

You can not tame previously tamable mobs with a soul card. Pantera Poultry and Tortus will still need their old cards but any other normal filed mob will be tameable with a basic soul card.

Rare soul cards will tame normal field bosses and dungeon mobs.

Special Soul cards will tame controller bosses (except main and secondary dungeon bosses) and named field bosses.

(Obsidikar and others like Kiscia still classify as the old pet type.)

Edit: Just like level 170 still beaten again by Corsola.
thundernikk
Rappelz User

Postby theonlypetguy » July 14th, 2013, 9:22 pm

theonlypetguy
White Dragon

Return to Pet Discussion