content

Rappelz Forums

What Pet are You?

s5 nm and s5 harpy

Discuss the pets of Rappelz here.

s5 nm and s5 harpy

Postby wordsareweapons » February 23rd, 2012, 1:54 pm

I just made one of each after months of putting em together

In terms of setup I have no idea on the nightmare how to skill it or if I should go axe or dirk etc

On the harpy im just trying to figure out what gear to use - devouring or ruthless...artifacts etc...

Thanks
It's a sad game when players are more afraid of being hacked than the hackers are of being caught.
wordsareweapons
Red Pixie

Re: s5 nm and s5 harpy

Postby bradjenkins » February 23rd, 2012, 2:00 pm

It depends on how you play. If I had a harpy I'd do crit power artifacts with crit ratio gear and longbow. This would make it uber spike damage and very good in pvp. If you have access to huna and bm buffs drop some of the crit ratio gear and get crit power.

On the nm I'd still give it a dirk like it was meant to have. One skill to me isn't really worth using the axe. Then I'd give it crit power artifacts and crit power/ratio gear. If you have access to crit ratio buffs then go with crit power/atk speed gear/stones.
bradjenkins
Yeti

Postby lord_eliwood » February 23rd, 2012, 4:41 pm

bradjenkins wrote:It depends on how you play. If I had a harpy I'd do crit power artifacts with crit ratio gear and longbow. This would make it uber spike damage and very good in pvp. If you have access to huna and bm buffs drop some of the crit ratio gear and get crit power.

On the nm I'd still give it a dirk like it was meant to have. One skill to me isn't really worth using the axe. Then I'd give it crit power artifacts and crit power/ratio gear. If you have access to crit ratio buffs then go with crit power/atk speed gear/stones.

One thing to remember about Axe Vs Dirk though is that axe is a 2h weapon dirk is a 1h, so an axe can have 2 more stones and it gets more of a bonus from whatever dura it is and whether it's a HC axe or not. When you factor all of this in the extra crit rate the NM gains from the passive can be matched or even surpassed.
lord_eliwood
Red Pixie

Postby wordsareweapons » February 24th, 2012, 12:15 pm

What skills should I get for the nightmare?
It's a sad game when players are more afraid of being hacked than the hackers are of being caught.
wordsareweapons
Red Pixie

Postby xsixaxis » February 24th, 2012, 2:40 pm

wordsareweapons wrote:What skills should I get for the nightmare?

You have a s5 nightmare but don't know how to skill it .-.

*facepalm.jpeg*
werasBR wrote:HUEHUEHUEHUE
xsixaxis
Cerberus

Postby wordsareweapons » February 24th, 2012, 5:16 pm

xsixaxis wrote:
wordsareweapons wrote:What skills should I get for the nightmare?

You have a s5 nightmare but don't know how to skill it .-.

*facepalm.jpeg*

Hilarious....what, no actual picture of a facepalm?
Just don't know what skills are worth getting... Mostly if the second stun toggle is worth it, also I have never had a nightmare before so why would I know exactly the best build.
wordsareweapons
Red Pixie

Postby boomysmash » February 24th, 2012, 7:05 pm

you didn't sue the nm being lvl-ed up ? why the hell would you bother making it s5 if you have no idea of what it can do ? plain stupidity right there.

Not minding the above mentioned fact, nm can use only 1 toggle at a time. unstaged the stun one could work with the dagger build whoever once staged it's not even an option, you go crit power.

for the skills bah it's up to you.
max bless the body, p.att awakening. staged skill. unity if ur a MB otherwise you can take it to lvl 10 ( or 14 if ur main pet has a lvl 15 one and you DS nm )
hunter armor apssive is up to you depending on how the nm will be used
max piercing charge and dark energy buff. at s5 you should ahve plenty of jp to max shocking charge too

the rest is up to you, at that point if u can't figure it out on ur own than i say ruppee buyer much
boomysmash
Ice Maiden

Postby wordsareweapons » February 24th, 2012, 11:02 pm

boomysmash wrote:you didn't sue the nm being lvl-ed up ? why the hell would you bother making it s5 if you have no idea of what it can do ? plain stupidity right there.

Not minding the above mentioned fact, nm can use only 1 toggle at a time. unstaged the stun one could work with the dagger build whoever once staged it's not even an option, you go crit power.

for the skills bah it's up to you.
max bless the body, p.att awakening. staged skill. unity if ur a MB otherwise you can take it to lvl 10 ( or 14 if ur main pet has a lvl 15 one and you DS nm )
hunter armor apssive is up to you depending on how the nm will be used
max piercing charge and dark energy buff. at s5 you should ahve plenty of jp to max shocking charge too

the rest is up to you, at that point if u can't figure it out on ur own than i say ruppee buyer much

To be honest I only made it because I read forums and everyone has it way up as a great dd pet... I've made 11 s5 pets so far and sold most of them (it's how I make my money)

As for the nightmare, I literally leveled it to 145 in like 6 dps as a ds pet with no weapon and before that I leveled it to
40 before trying s1 to 2
90 before s2 to s3
100 for s3 to s4
115 to s5

So not a ton of skilling going on because it couldnt hit anything where I took it, I'm 157 and I'm speaking long term ie when it gets to 150+

Thanks for the info though! Appreciate it
But cmon rupee buyer? as if nightmares are ridiculously overpriced :roll:
wordsareweapons
Red Pixie

Postby naabi » February 25th, 2012, 12:52 am

Why do so much work and afer you've done your job you don't know what to do with it? :roll: :arrow: :lol:

xsixaxis wrote:*facepalm.jpeg*
RIP Yeti: Coolest Server EVER!!1
We Want Our Bunny Cloaks Back and COMPENSATION!!1
*Also Waiting Promised Player Appreciation Event!*
naabi
Ifrit

Postby aeglanelehm » February 25th, 2012, 1:21 am

This community is pathetic, all he asks is how to skill his pets the best way and then you guys just come at him like this ... Isnt this what the forum is for? To ask questions aswell and such? It's not like every player in rappelz is supposed to know every single detail and how everything works, that's why u come in forum.. oh wait not u guys, u just come here to see if there's anything to troll at, I bet u trollers dont even know how to skill those pets either if u had them, forum would probably be your first place to come.
aeglanelehm
Orc

Postby naabi » February 25th, 2012, 2:53 am

aeglanelehm wrote:This community is pathetic, all he asks is how to skill his pets the best way and then you guys just come at him like this ... Isnt this what the forum is for? To ask questions aswell and such?

Do you know how hard is to make S5 pet? It need quite much lucky or consume joker which cost money or time/effort to get one from combining pets. S5 pets need at least 32 tamed ones if you don't break at all. So like harpy, it cost you 3.2b minimum (on Naga fresh harpies are like 100m or bit under).

So making S5 pets need quite much money/time/effort/rising every stage and so on game play. So if you know your goal before why you just don't find out before is it worth to do :roll:

So its like wasting all that big money/time and after that you don't know what to do with it!

And op don't say what class he is. Pet class or not! So its that way also difficult to say what build is "good" one.

But I put it here...

Focus stats like atkspd, crit% and CritPow.

For skills we need to know what class u r and is it for pve or pvp. Also do you've buffs available and which one (do you've own slaves or do you play only in party)?
RIP Yeti: Coolest Server EVER!!1
We Want Our Bunny Cloaks Back and COMPENSATION!!1
*Also Waiting Promised Player Appreciation Event!*
naabi
Ifrit

Postby bradjenkins » February 25th, 2012, 8:10 am

I support you OP. You took the time to make a pet you thought would be good. Haters gonna hate but all I can say is gz for having a nice pet. I wish you luck skilling it ^.^
bradjenkins
Yeti

Postby dgosjgois » February 25th, 2012, 8:25 am

aeglanelehm wrote:This community is pathetic, all he asks is how to skill his pets the best way and then you guys just come at him like this ... Isnt this what the forum is for? To ask questions aswell and such? It's not like every player in rappelz is supposed to know every single detail and how everything works, that's why u come in forum.. oh wait not u guys, u just come here to see if there's anything to troll at, I bet u trollers dont even know how to skill those pets either if u had them, forum would probably be your first place to come.

I don't really support most of the troll posts, but the OP really didn't even try. Googling " staged nightmare " would have given him all the information.
dgosjgois
Death Tyrant

Postby wordsareweapons » February 25th, 2012, 1:47 pm

naabi wrote:
aeglanelehm wrote:This community is pathetic, all he asks is how to skill his pets the best way and then you guys just come at him like this ... Isnt this what the forum is for? To ask questions aswell and such?

Do you know how hard is to make S5 pet? It need quite much lucky or consume joker which cost money or time/effort to get one from combining pets. S5 pets need at least 32 tamed ones if you don't break at all. So like harpy, it cost you 3.2b minimum (on Naga fresh harpies are like 100m or bit under).

So making S5 pets need quite much money/time/effort/rising every stage and so on game play. So if you know your goal before why you just don't find out before is it worth to do :roll:

So its like wasting all that big money/time and after that you don't know what to do with it!

And op don't say what class he is. Pet class or not! So its that way also difficult to say what build is "good" one.

But I put it here...

Focus stats like atkspd, crit% and CritPow.

For skills we need to know what class u r and is it for pve or pvp. Also do you've buffs available and which one (do you've own slaves or do you play only in party)?

As I stated before I've made 11 s5 pets most of them were 1/1 (except for the harpy which was 2 tries) I have never used a joker in ANY combination.

Also as I mentioned before I made semi out of boredom and mostly to see how good of a dd pet it was which should lead you to think I am talking about PVE, but understandable that some people might get confused. I had read on forums that it was, in fact, a great dd pet - its not like I sat there and said f it imma stage a nm, next time I'll just ask t4nkie instead of getting multiple opinions. My bad...

I'm a 157 mb (I agree that i should have mentioned that)

Considering how easy it is to raise pets the nm didn't take too long (the harpy did take awhile because of all of the failures from s3 to s4) and again 32 nightmares at 45-50m is only around 1.5 bil, when I made my 3 s5 orcs and people wanted them I sold them for 3.5 and 2.5 bil so I completely paid for the s5 siren and s5 wolf I made as well as the s5 nm... You all act like making money in this game is such a challenge lol

Either way thanks for the info guys
wordsareweapons
Red Pixie

Postby dgosjgois » February 25th, 2012, 5:31 pm

wordsareweapons wrote:Considering how easy it is to raise pets the nm didn't take too long (the harpy did take awhile because of all of the failures from s3 to s4) and again 32 nightmares at 45-50m is only around 1.5 bil, when I made my 3 s5 orcs and people wanted them I sold them for 3.5 and 2.5 bil so I completely paid for the s5 siren and s5 wolf I made as well as the s5 nm... You all act like making money in this game is such a challenge lol

That is some extreme luck. When you are r7 making money is easy.
dgosjgois
Death Tyrant

Next

Return to Pet Discussion