content

Rappelz Forums

What Pet are You?

[GUIDE] Leveling up necklaces

Read game guides created by your fellow Rappelz players.

[GUIDE] Leveling up necklaces

Postby buffybabe84 » June 15th, 2009, 11:40 am

ok i'll try makin this simple as possible. ok here goes: first u have to purchase a composition of chaos stone out of the item shop or a player shop ( my suggestion would be the item shop players overprice stuff) second u buy a Catalyst of Stabilatation . third open your inventory and click the button that says combination. Place your necklace in the combination window with the Catalyst of Stabilatation. Press confirm. You should see a empty necklace and the stone. Place the stone in the combination window with the compostion of chaos stone in the combination window and press confirm. you should see a lvl 2 chaos stone in your inventory. next place the lvl2 chaos stone in the combination window with your empty necklace and press confirm. and you should have a lvl 2 Necklace.
Retired 11x SB
Tanda Server Vet
TANDA PANDA FOREVER!!!!!!!
buffybabe84
Wolf

Re: [GUIDE] Leveling up necklaces

Postby falconer8r » June 16th, 2009, 11:42 pm

It would seem you were trying too hard to make this guide as simple as possible. The basic process is accurate. Here's a bit more information:

To upgrade your necklace from level 1, you need 3 things:
1: Augmentation of Chaos -> Purchase from Item Shop (CS) or other players
2: Catalyst of Stabilization -> npc Merchant (Merchant Darby in Horizon is one source)
3: Chaos Necklace level 1 with 0 (zero) Lak (necklace can NOT be taken off otherwise)

Once you have those 3 items, you then follow the process outlined;
A) Take your Chaos Necklace level 1 and combine it with the Catalyst of Stabilization in the Combination Box. This will give you a Chaos Necklace level 0 and a Chaos Stone level 1.

B) Combine Augmentation of Chaos and the Chaos Stone level 1 and you will now have a Chaos Stone level 2 which will have a max lak capacity of 1,000.
NOTE: You can repeat this step twice more to bring your necklace up to 2,000 max lak. After your Chaos Stone is level 4, you then need a different ingredient to upgrade it further: Composition of Chaos will take it from level 4 to level 7 (1 Composition per level) and finally Reinforcement of Chaos will take it from level 7 up to level 10 (again, 1 per level). All three of the Chaos Stone upgrade ingredients are Item Shop items. Each upgrade will increase the lak capacity by 500. If you want to upgrade your Chaos Stone from level 1 to 10 in one setting, you can get a Perfect Chaos Package which contains all 9 upgrade ingredients.

C) When finished upgrading your Chaos Stone, you then combine the Chaos Necklace level 0 with the freshly upgraded Chaos Stone level 2 in the Combination Box.

One additional note is that ANY necklace in game begins with a Chaos Stone level 1. That means that after you have upgraded your necklace once, you can then just buy 2 Catalysts of Stabilization from the npc Merchants (5,000 rupees each), remove your Upgraded Chaos Stone from the necklace you have been using, remove the Chaos Stone level 1 from your new necklace, and combine your old Upgraded Chaos Stone with the new necklace.
falconer8r
Tortus

Postby buffybabe84 » July 2nd, 2009, 8:10 pm

what a [edam] u just wrote the same thing i did lol
Retired 11x SB
Tanda Server Vet
TANDA PANDA FOREVER!!!!!!!
buffybabe84
Wolf

Postby jug_glish » July 5th, 2009, 7:08 pm

k, sounds good, all I need to do then is figure out what a CS Item shop is, It's almost a good post, I don't see an item shop in any town, so where is it?
:?
jug_glish
Poultry

Postby sgrana » July 5th, 2009, 7:40 pm

jug_glish wrote:k, sounds good, all I need to do then is figure out what a CS Item shop is, It's almost a good post, I don't see an item shop in any town, so where is it?
:?

ok this is the answer just in case you are not kidding.

scroll up to top of this page and on a red background it's between news and community hover on the word item shop for pop up then go and click item shop just below it on the pop up.
sgrana
Octopus

Postby 0_steve_0 » March 16th, 2011, 6:02 pm

hi guys i know this is an old post and this might be a stupid question but ... iv seen some chaos necklaces with a +10 before the name and just wondered how to get it lol... cheers guys
0_steve_0
Poultry

Postby riversilk » March 17th, 2011, 2:05 am

wow, this is a sort of epic necroposting...

ibtl, you can get +1 to +10 chaos necklace using a cash shop item.
Rappelz Epic 7 - Pet Compilation Chart
http://riversilk.altervista.org/rappelz/E7Pets.htm
riversilk
Harpy

Postby 0_steve_0 » March 17th, 2011, 1:48 pm

chears dude shal have a look
0_steve_0
Poultry

Postby yoyobuae1 » March 17th, 2011, 2:14 pm

At the moment there are two ways to upgrade necklaces.

First a lv1 necklace can be upgraded up to lv10 as explained above. Once necklace is lv10 then it can be further upgraded using Ancient Chaos Stones (ACS). So it's possible to get a necklace such as +1 lv10 (10k lak), +2 lv10 (15k lak) and so on (up to 50k with a +9 lv10 necklace).

Note that there is a bug (not sure if it has been fixed) which allows players to make a +1 (empty) necklace. This necklace has no stone in it and doesn't store lak. Putting a stone in it results in erasing the +1 from the necklace. In other words the +1 is false information. Selling these necklaces is seen as exploiting the bug in order to scam other players for their money. So be careful with those.
yoyobuae1
Ifrit

Postby derrenlim » May 30th, 2012, 4:14 pm

Is there a chance for the necklace to break if I go beyond +3 just like any other equipment?
derrenlim
Tortus

Postby dgosjgois » June 3rd, 2012, 10:58 am

derrenlim wrote:Is there a chance for the necklace to break if I go beyond +3 just like any other equipment?

No.
dgosjgois
Death Tyrant

Return to Player Guides